The ir. D.F. Woudagemaal in Lemmer, across off the hotel, is the largest steam-driven pumping station in the world still in use. Even today the monumental pumping station ensures that the people of Fryslan keep their feet dry during high water. From the front of the hotel you have an beauitiful view of the building.
Woudagemaal package from € 149,00 per person
- 2 overnight stays in a room
- 1x dinner on the day of arrival
- 2x breakfast
- 1x bike rental
- Visiting Woudagemaal
- Free use of our swimming pool, Sauna, Turkish steam bath, whirlpools.
Special features package
- Price is for 2 persons in a standard room
- E-Bike € 15,00 extra p.p.
- Extra bicycle equipment for children/pets (on request)
- Prefer a Comfort room? for this we ask a surcharge
- Prefer Marina view? for this we ask a surcharge
- Pets are allowed, € 12,50 per pet per night (on request)
- Excluding tourist tax € 1,00 p.p.p.n
Unfortunately it is not yet possible to book this package through our website, we are working hard on this.
If you want to make a reservation, please contact our reception. You can do this by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0514-569096.