Update: february 26, 2022
Of course, we keep an eye on the news reports about the coronavirus on a daily basis. We follow the guidelines of the RIVM, RECRON, KHN and the government. To inform you as a guest about our measures in response to the coronavirus you will find the information below.
Important to know:
- All our facilities are open.
- Hotel reservations can be cancelled free of charge up to 2 days in advance, unless you have booked a non-refundable rate (in which case free amendment or cancellation is not possible) or are part of a group reservation of more than 5 rooms (in which case UVH conditions apply). If you have any questions about your reservation, please contact us.
- For your bungalow vacation, please contact our hotel reception about the conditions for a possible cancellation or transfer. For the bungalow vacation the RECRON conditions apply.
- We ask you to pay as much as possible with pin (card/phone).
- Our restaurant is again open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Our rooms are available from 15.00 hours. You can check in until 22.00 hours. If you wish to arrive earlier or later, please contact us.
- Our reception is open until 22.00 hours.
The most important rules are listed below:
- Stay at home with (cold) complaints.
- Wash your hands regularly and sneeze/cough at the elbow.
- Because it is about the health of you as guests and our staff, we will strictly enforce the rules.
For questions we can be reached at 0514-569096 or email@example.com.