Update 28th of June
We will of course keep a daily eye on the news reports about the corona virus and adjust our policy accordingly. We also follow the guidelines of RIVM, RECRON, KHN and the government. To inform you as a guest about our measures in response to the corona virus, you will find the information below.
The hotel is open again!
We have listed the most important rules for you:
- Stay at home with (cold) complaints.
- Keep 1.5 meters everywhere.
- Wash hands regularly and sneeze / cough in the elbow.
- No gathering allowed.
- Because it concerns the health of you as guests and our employees, we will strictly enforce the rules.
Important to know:
- All of our facilities are open! Look at the facilities for the measures in force.
- Hotel reservations can be canceled free of charge up to 2 days in advance, unless you have booked a non-refundable rate (free change or cancellation is not possible) or are part of a group reservation of more than 5 rooms (UVH conditions apply). If you have any questions about your reservation, please contact us.
- For your bungalow holiday you can contact our hotel reception about the conditions for a possible cancellation or relocation. The RECRON conditions apply to the bungalow holiday.
- We ask you to pay with pin (card / telephone) as much as possible.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner can again be served in our restaurant.
- Our terrace is open from 11.00 am
- Our rooms are available from 3 pm. You can check in until 22.00 h. If you wish to arrive earlier or later, please contact us about this.
For questions we can be reached via 0031-514-569096 or firstname.lastname@example.org.