Update November 17th, 2020
We will of course keep a daily eye on the news reports about the corona virus and adjust our policy accordingly. We also follow the guidelines of RIVM, RECRON, KHN and the government. To inform you as a guest about our measures in response to the corona virus, you will find the information below.
The hotel remains open to hotel and bungalow guests, we also provide breakfast, lunch and dinner. unfortunately we are not allowed to welcome you as a non-hotel guest at this time.
We have listed the most important rules for you:
- Stay at home with (cold) complaints.
- Keep 1.5 meters everywhere.
- Wash hands regularly and sneeze / cough in the elbow.
- No gathering allowed.
- Because it concerns the health of you as guests and our employees, we will strictly enforce the rules.
Important to know:
- From 19th November is our swimmingpool with whirlpools, sauna and Turkisch steambath open again for our hotelguests.
- Hotel reservations can be canceled free of charge up to 2 days in advance, unless you have booked a non-refundable rate (free change or cancellation is then not possible) or are part of a group reservation of more than 5 rooms (in which case the UVH conditions apply). If you have any questions about your reservation, please contact us.
- For your bungalow holiday you can contact our hotel reception about the conditions for a possible cancellation or relocation. The RECRON conditions apply to the bungalow holiday.
- All general door handles, handrails and lift buttons are regularly disinfected.
- Only 1 person is allowed in the lift at a time.
- We ask you to pay with pin (card / telephone) as much as possible.
- The pin reader and room keys are cleaned after each use.
- We are happy to provide breakfast and dinner for you and you are very welcome in our restaurant. You will receive more information about this upon check-in.
- Our squash courts are CLOSED!
- Bowling is ONLY open to hotel guests. Advance reservation is required.
- Our fitness is CLOSED!
- Bar & restaurant are ONLY open to hotel guests for breakfast, lunch and dinner;
- Reservations for Bar, Restaurant and Terrace are mandatory;
- Maximum 4 people at 1 table, multiple people possible if you are one household;
- We do not serve alcohol between 8 pm and 11 am.
- Our rooms are available from 3 pm. You can check in until 20:00 pm. If you wish to arrive earlier or later, please contact us about this.
For questions we can be reached via 0031-514-569096 or firstname.lastname@example.org.