Update 15th of April
We will of course keep a daily eye on the news reports about the corona virus and adjust our policy accordingly. We also follow the guidelines of RIVM, RECRON, KHN and the government. To inform you as a guest about our measures in response to the corona virus, you will find the information below.
The hotel remains open to hotel-and bungalow guests, we also provide breakfast and dinner we will bring it to the door. unfortunately we are not allowed to welcome you as a non-hotel guest at this time.
We have listed the most important rules for you:
- Stay at home with (cold) complaints.
- Keep 1.5 meters everywhere.
- Wash hands regularly and sneeze / cough in the elbow.
- No gathering allowed.
- Because it concerns the health of you as guests and our employees, we will strictly enforce the rules.
Important to know:
- All our facilities such as swimming pool with wellness, squash courts, bowling, fitness, bar and restaurant are closed.
- Hotel reservations can be canceled free of charge up to 2 days in advance, unless you have booked a non-refundable rate (free change or cancellation is not possible) or are part of a group reservation of more than 5 rooms (UVH conditions apply). If you have any questions about your reservation, please contact us.
- For your bungalow holiday you can contact our hotel reception about the conditions for a possible cancellation or relocation. The RECRON conditions apply to the bungalow holiday.
- All general door handles, handrails and lift buttons are regularly disinfected.
- Only 1 person is allowed in the lift at a time.
- We ask you to pay with pin (card / telephone) as much as possible.
- The card reader and room keys are cleaned after each use.
- Breakfast and dinner we will bring it to the door.
- Our rooms are available from 3 pm. You can check in until 20:00 h. If you wish to arrive earlier or later, please contact us about this.
For questions we can be reached via 0031-514-569096 or email@example.com.